Project kick-off is a one-time event focused on determining project goals and critical success factors. Our kickoff practices are based on decades of experience getting software to market. We continue to improve these processes based on valuable lessons gained during each project.
During the kick-off phase we:
- Get stakeholders on the same page by developing a project plan to mitigate risk and increase transparency.
- Refine the product release roadmap created during the Product Strategy engagement to validate assumptions and prepare for product development.
- Conduct business domain training to ensure our team understands your business, strategic objectives, product roadmap, and users.
- Setup your project in our Agile lifecycle management tool as well as our continuous integration and testing environments.
The execution phase is iterative, comprised of short development sprints with daily calls between your Codemoto team and a product owner within your organization. Each sprint ends in a product demo, which is released into a staging environment or the client’s own QA servers. Our iterative sprints include:
- A continuous planning approach gives you the ability to develop functionality in response to previous sprints, user feedback, and changing business needs.
- Leverage business opportunities, rather than being forced to execute incomplete requirements and or inadequate specifications.
- If needed, we can modify your team based on changing requirements. Which ever way your project turns, we’ll be able to assemble the correct team.
Short Development Sprints
- We strive to deliver a working product at the end of each development cycle.
- As your project progresses, you’ll have the ability to provide feedback that influences future development.
- Goal one is to develop a minimum viable product (MVP) and build new features on top of this initial prototype.